Thursday, March 4, 2010

Divine Divas Inspiration Challenge #22!

Hello!  It's time for another Divine Divas Inspiration Challenge!  This time Lori chose this gorgeous cover from a White House Black Market Cattie.  I so wish I could shop in that store all the time!!!  After I saw this picture, I immediately wished I had the Flourishes Poppy Patch stamp set LOL!  I decided to go with this big bloom from the SU Bella Blossoms stamp set:
I tried to stick with the same colors.  I used Cameo Coral once again~can't seem to get away from that color lately~and dp from the SU Raspberry Tart DSP pack.  The layout is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #63.  We hope you'll play along with us.  Just use the code DDIC when uploading to an online gallery : )  Now check out what the other fabulous Divas created!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  SU Bella Blossoms
Paper:  Basic Black, Cameo Coral, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Cameo Coral
Accessories:  CB Swiss Dots and Textile EF, Kaisercraft Pearls, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sewing Machine, Oval Nestabilities

20 comments:

Andrea said...

hoi Kerri,
what a beautiful card this is
hugs andrea

Crystal said...

Oh my word Kerri you rocked this inspiration, I LOVE Bella Rose and you did an amazing job with it!!! Stunning card GF!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful inspiration Kerri, you did an awesome job with it...I am loving these colors and your attention to details is really stunning! Great job girl!

Elena said...

Beautifully inspired card, Kerri! Love, love the color contrast here! Sewing, embossing, dimension - all of these look so amazing together!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors!

Lori Rider said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! That flower is one of my all-time favorites and you did it beautifully - I especially love the black beads in the center! It looks so cool over the oval and embossed panel. I may have to borrow that idea, LOL!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Kerri, what gorgeous color!! I love that image.....I sure wish I had gotten that one...I hemmed and hawed, and it got away from me! How perfectly that flower fits the inspiration picture. This colorful card is just fabulous!!! TFS, my DT sister!!!

Donna said...

Beautiful! Add me to the "I love that flower" list...it's perfect! I also love the great layout you came up with.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Kerri...fabulous take on the inspiration with my fave stampset from SU!! Your colors and design are stunning!!! The flower is perfect for the inspiration!! You rock my friend!!

hugs,
Chris

Linda said...

Like your blog's new look! Very pretty.

I'm just amazed at how you can look at a picture and create the perfect card for it! You blow me away, daughter! Where did you get that talent? Certainly not from me. This card is gorgeous!

Hugs and kisses, Mom

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so pretty, Kerri! I love the colors and bold images you used. Great formal, yet whimsical feel to it. Just wonderful!

Alyssa S said...

Gorgeous! I think black, white and any other color is my favorite color combo! So beautiful...love the little black pearls in the center of the flower!

Rebecca said...

I really don't know how you do it so consistently. Your inspiration cards are ALWAYS spot on, and lovely! That dp is so pretty on here.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Kerri, your creations are always so stunning and top notch!! I love everything about this one!! HUGS

Jodi said...

How very adorable!! I just love the coloring you do and the great take on the sketch too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Maylee said...

GORGEOUS! Love your signature sewing!

Michelle said...

Oooo that big ol' flower is HOT, girl!! And I love the little black centers. The pop of green is perfect too.

Stacy Morgan said...

So PRETTY and a fabulous take on the IC.

Anonymous said...

This is just drop dead gorgeous- I love the pink and black combo!

Alyssa S said...

I was just looking at Cameo Coral the other day and thinking, hmmm, this color is pretty! I used to hate it...funny how tastes change. This is gorgeous! Love the little beads/pearls in the flower center...just the right touch!

Follow Us @soratemplates