Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ladybug Tilda

Hello!  Isn't she so cute!  This is one of those images that I saw, and just had to have her : )  I also had to pre-order two more Tildas.  I guess I've been bitten by the Magnolia bug~ladybug that is : )  I decided to incorporate this card into a couple of challenges~Magnolialicious Highlites March Sketch Challenge, and the Roses on Paper & Belles 'n Whistles Challenge #34 to use Punches!  I used my Martha Stewart heart border punch, and my EK Success Retro Flower Punches.  The paper is SU Sending Love Specialty DSP. 

Have a fabulous evening!  I'm excited for some Idol~and some Lost!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Magnolia Ladybug Tilda
Paper:  SU Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Pretty in Pink for sponging
Accessories:  Nestabilities Labels 8, Ribbon, Sewing machine, Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch, EK Success Retro Flower Punches, Pearls, Dimensionals

15 comments:

Maylee said...

Sooo cute Kerri! I {heart} Tilda too. As always, love your stitching. : )

Crystal said...

AWWW Kerri Tilda is soooo super cute, wow girl your coloring is soooo beautiful!!!! You used the perfect colors for this sweetie!!! LOVE those flowers and pretty border...What a great card!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh Super adorable. Great heart border along the side and awesome coloring.

Linda said...

This is super cute, hun. You colored your Tilda perfectly. And the red and pink... very nice!

Hugs, Mom

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Iris Wiechmann said...

This is simply stunning Kerri! Love your coloring and all the details added. Thanks for playing along with us at RoP/BnW combined challenge.

Hugs,
Iris

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Kerri,
This is fabulous. Tilda is so cute and your colouring is brilliant. I love the pretty papers too.
Clare x

Michelle said...

Love your ribbon and that punch - - love love love love love that punch...and those little flowers are so precious. She's really cute. Too bad she can't talk...what with no mouth and all...

Rosette said...

Wow Kerry... amazing. This ladybug is ome of my favourites right now, I don't own this stamp, but I stare at her for long everytime I see here :)) Thanks for joining my challenge at ROP :) Come and play again soon :)

Elena said...

Super sweet card, love this Magnolia stamp! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Kerri, this is just GORGEOUS!! I love this image and your coloring really pops out and is so pretty!! TFS! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet Kerri!! love that dp and your stunning coloring of sweet Tilda!! Gorgeous layout!
hugs,
Chris

John said...

Gorgeous, what a lovely card. I love the colours and the cute image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I wish I knew how to use a sewing machine. I love all the stitching you do on your cards. This card is so sweet!

Alyssa S said...

Dang! This is so adorable! I don't usually like these Magnolia's - they weird me out with no nose or mouth. But this card is fantastic and oh.so.cute!

Follow Us @soratemplates