Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Hello!  Well today we will be arriving at our cabin in Tennessee:)  We are meeting my Mother in Law (whom I adore) and her husband to spend the week with them!  I knew I had to have a card for my Step Father in Law, and since they are such huge outdoors kind of people, I thought this adorable Moose from Whipper Snapper Designs would be perfect!  I used this week's sketch from Splitcoaststampers for my layout and some dp from the October Afternoon Campfire paper pad. 

I hope you have a wonderful day with those special fathers in your life!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Whipper Snapper Designs, PTI Fillable Frames #4
Paper:  SU Night of Navy, October Afternoon Campfire
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, SU Baja Breeze, SU Chocolate Chip, Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink
Accessories:  Sewing Machine, Button, Rustick Button Twine from PTI, Labels 8 Nestabilities, Dimensionals, MFT Die-maics Wave Die, Spellbinders Tags Trio


10 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kerri,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great card Kerri, wonderful and the image is so funny!
Hugs Jacqueline

Creations by Shirl said...

what a fun card!

Anonymous said...

great fathers day card! :-)

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card. Fun outdoor scenery and I love that wavy punch. Adorable :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this adorable image...fun and masculine and outdoorsy...sounds like the perfect card for the occasion! Enjoy your time in Tennessee!

Stampvanwinkle said...

What a cute moose. I know that your Father In Law will love it. Great card girlie.

I hope you have a wonderful week.

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Awesome card! I hope you enjoy your stay in TN!

Elena said...

I hope you have a great time with your in-law parents!
This card is awesome! Love the papers you chose! What a great Father's Day gift!

Crystal said...

SOOO Much FUN, great layout and LOVE those waves!!!!! Truly Fabulous girly!!

Follow Us @soratemplates