Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sugar and Spice Gift Set


Hello!  I have a little gift set to share today for Anything But A Card Sunday on the PaperWorks Co. Blog.  I know I made a card, but hopefully since I made a gift box too, it will count:) 


For my card I used this adorable image by Rachelle Anne Miller called Sugar and Spice (which looks like it's sold out right now).  The dp is PTI Fall Prints and Patterns and the layout is this week's Super Sketch #98.  The tag is from the PTI set Tiny Tags with coordinating dies and the border was die cut with the MFT Die-namics Small Open Scallop Border Die. 


The box was made using a template from Perfect Presentation called Able Gable.  I decorated it with some more PTI Fall Prints and Patterns dp and a sentiment from the PTI set Spiral Bouquet.  The flower was made with the PTI Bloom Builders #3 Die. 

Today is the day of my daughter's meet, so I'll let you know how it goes!  Unfortunately she has come down with a cold, so hopefully she'll still be able to focus:)  I know, I am so going to be one of those gymnastics moms so watch out!!!  I just love watching her!

Speaking of, does anybody watch the show Dance Moms?  I have to shamefully admit that I am totally addicted.  Some people are just plain crazy!  Anywho, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PWCO/RAM Sugar and Spice, PTI Tiny Tags, Spiral Bouquet
Paper:  PTI Fall Prints and Patterns, Dark Chocolate, SU Always Artichoke
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, SU Chocolate Chip, Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink
Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities, MFT Die-namics Small Open Scallop Border Die, PTI Bloom Builders #3 Die, Dark Chocolate Ribbon, Rustic Button Twine, Dark Chocolate Button, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares, Perfect Presentation Able Gable SVG File

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love your little box Kerri, and your card is gorgeous, such a cute image and lovely colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Kerri, what a beautiful set with the gable box and card!! Beautiful papers!! TFS! :)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful gift set Kerri, the image is so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Maylee said...

Great gift set Kerri! Beautiful coloring of the cute image.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is such a sweet set!

Elena said...

What a precious project! :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What cuties!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, this is pure SWEETNESS!!

Follow Us @soratemplates