Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Feel Better Soon

Hello! I made this for today's Sketch Challenge on SCS : ) As soon as I saw the three long panels, I thought of this beautiful silhouette from the Artful INKables Plant Prints set. I stamped it with Not Quite Navy onto Kraft cs 3 times, cut out the strips, and embossed them with my Swiss Dots CB Folder. I stamped the sentiment from the Artful INKables Basic Sentiments set, punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch and sponged around the edges with Not Quite Navy. Kristin, the owner of Artful INKables, has a MAJOR sale going on right now, and I mean MAJOR so go check it out! Thank you so much for stopping by today : )

Recipe:
Stamps~Artful INKables Plant Prints, Basic Sentiments
Paper~Not Quite Navy and Kraft cs
Ink~Not Quite Navy
Accessories~1 1/4" Circle Punch, Circle Nestabilities, Scalloped Circle Punch, Swiss Dots CB Folder, 1/16" hole punch, Offray Ribbon~Williamsburg

Kerri

11 comments:

Elena said...

Oh, Kerri! This stamp you used is perfect for this sketch! The colors, dry embossing, sentiment - looks so wonderful together! Really love it!

Rebecca said...

That is a gorgeous silhouette! I love the colors that you chose to go with the layout.

Kerri Settle said...

This is a really beautiful card. I just love the color scheme you used.

toners said...

Kerri, this is stunning! I love the colors, and the image you chose for those long panels is perfect!

Linda aka backroads girl said...

Well, that stamp was perfect for these panels, and the sentiment is really nice. I like the colors you used on the card. This is a very useable card for someone.

Hugs, Mom

Michelle said...

Well since you've got MAJOR on there twice and in red, I guess that's a pretty good sale, eh? *giggles* I like it when you make cards with that blue and sometimes I think you do likea gray with it...and then this kraft...it's a really great pairing.

Devon said...

Gorgeous card Kerri! I'm leaving you a blog award over at my blog. Come and pick it up!

Loretta said...

Kerri, I love these silhouette panels! What a lovely card.

Jackie Pedro said...

This is beautiful, Kerri! Beautiful!!!

Michelle said...

um...it's Saturday and you have not posted since Wednesday >gasp!< Hope all is well.

Crystal said...

Kerri your card is Gorgeous!! I love the design and your colors!! BEAUTIFUL!

Follow Us @soratemplates