Thursday, January 27, 2011

Party Koala


Hello and happy Thursday!  My husband asked me to make a birthday card for his boss whose birthday was yesterday.   His boss is always commenting on what a great job I do with my cards, and my husband says he really seems to appreciate them which is so nice!  I received this darling Whipper Snapper Designs Party Koala in a swap a long time ago, and thought it was about time to use him:)  I only had one image, so I couldn't cut out the balloons and pop them up like I wanted to, so instead, I punched a couple out using my Martha Stewart punch.  The dp is My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy True Blue, which I can't stop playing with! 

I have LOTS of crafting I need to go do, to catch up on some DT stuff.  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Whipper Snapper Designs Party Koala
Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy True Blue
Ink:  Copics, PTI Aqua Mist
Accessories:  MS Balloon Punch, Aqua Mist Buttons, Oval and Square Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Sewing Machine, Embroidery Floss

16 comments:

Julie E said...

I know I probably write this every time, but how CUTE!!! Love that PP, I can see why you can't put it down :>)

Maylee said...

O Kerri this is soo stinking cute!!! I need that stamp, my BFF just loves koalas and I haven't seen any as cute as this one!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh I want to party with this cutie! I love the stitching and terrific papers!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a sweet birthday card! I have the pink version of those papers, but am wishing I had the blue as well. :-)

Alyssa S said...

Love it!! The papers are so yummy - I can see why you can't stop using them! I love the extra punched out balloons too - so fun! I bought that punch early last year thinking I'd do the same thing and haven't touched it! lol

Kristie said...

This is adorable!! I love the dp you used too.

jacque4u2c said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Adorable!

cabio's craft corner said...

You are do good on making CAS card Kerri. I love the delightful layout and your pick of colors are always so pretty :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Kerri,

This is such an adorable card and your balloons are perfect. I am sure that your man's boss will love it. Have a beautiful day.

Hugs,

Deb

party said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a sweet and beautiful card, wonderful sketch and colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

Michelle said...

I love this line too....I think I like the girl/pink one better...but sometimes this one works out perfectly like you have here. And I love that balloon punch...one I'll never get rid of!

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Kerri, this is really sweet hun!! LOVE the colors and your layout is very sweet!! :) HUGS

Elena said...

Adorable! Love, love the DP choice! Your husband's boss will like it!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, super sweet!! I bet the hubby's boss loved it!! Perfect paper, it's my favorite right now...I'm hoarding it!! LOL

Follow Us @soratemplates