Cards by Kerri

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Let's Get Together!


Hello!  This is a brand new image that Karen has just added to the Your Next Stamp store called Chit Chat.  Isn't she so fun?!  After seeing her outfit, I knew I had to use some bright, bold colors, so I pulled out my Echo Park Paper Co. Summer Days paper pad.  The layout is this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club #26, and the sentiment comes with this image~love it!

Your Next Stamp will be having a full July release towards the middle of the month, and I am LOVING the new images!  Ok, well it's waaaaay past my bedtime so I'd better get some shut eye:)  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!

Kerri
Recipe: 
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Chit Chat
Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, Echo Park Paper Co. Summer Days
Ink:  Copics, SU Basic Black
Accessories:  Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, Baker's Twine, Button

6 comments:

Helle said...

love the bright colors!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kerri..

Hugs Riet.xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh I adore this with the bold bright colors!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh I adore this with the bold bright colors!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

She is SO cute! LOVE these bright fun colors and the layout you used!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Such a fun, colorful card! It's awesome!