Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Dare To Get Dirty Challenge!


So can you guess what my challenge is?  It could be lots of things, but you'll have to go HERE to find out!  I hope you'll play along with me today!!!

I made a bookmark for my challenge and used this ADORABLE image from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps called Bookworm Ruby.  The dp is some October Afternoon Fly A Kite and the sentiment comes from the PTI set Round & Round.  This is also for the SCRS Challenge this week which is Anything Goes!  I look forward to seeing some of your projects on SCS!

Kerri


13 comments:

Lionelsa said...

It's lovely tag.

Unknown said...

Wonderful book! LOVE everything about this, Kerri!

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. :)

Danni said...

I just totally {heart} this!! What an amazing bookmark!!! LOVE it!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful tag Kerri, so cute.Your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Wanda Cullen said...

Love, love, LOVE this bookmark/tag!! So going to CASE this one!

Country Mouse said...

This bookmark is adorable!!!:)

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute bookmark!

Mary J said...

WOW! Really gorgeous Kerry!

Thanks for joining in with the Sparkle Creations challenge!

Mary J x

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabulous bookmark! I love the bright colors!

Julie said...

Fab bookmark - I love it! x

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Your bookmarks are too lovely to actually use. You know that, right?

Maria said...

Beautiful blog! Cool <3<3 I love it

Follow Us @soratemplates