Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peek: Milestone Markers!

Please scroll down for my Color Throwdown post:)

Hello!  Are you ready for some more sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions?  I had a blast making my projects for this week, and everything came together so quickly!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using the new Milestone Markers set.

In April, my wonderful husband and I will be celebrating our 13th anniversary!  Thirteen just happens to be his very favorite number (being a huge Dan Marino fan and all) so along with the sentiment from Milestone Markers, I also used the fabulous new Poster Graphic #'s to die cut the 13~Love them!



Did you notice that awesome background?  I used the new Circles Cutting Plate to cut some Pebbles Seen and Noted dp.  This fab layout is the Deconstructed Sketch #86.  Here's a look at the inside:


I used more sentiments from the Milestone Markers set along with a heart from the TE Valentine Doodles Set.  The border was cut with the Notepaper Border Die.  I think my hubby will like it:)

Make sure you check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen Blogs for more sneak peeks today!  All of the new products will be available tomorrow in the Taylored Expressions Store!
Thank you so much for stopping by again today and enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Milestone Markers and Valentine Doodles
Paper:  PTI Soft Stone, Pebbles Seen and Noted dp
Ink:  Color Box Black Licorice and SU Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities, Circles Cutting Plate, Poster Graphic #'s, Notepaper Border Die, Foam Squares

5 comments:

Jami said...

This is such a fun anniversary card! I'm sure your hubby will love it!

Cindi said...

Great card! I love all the dies you used for the design. All those circle are great!

Melody said...

Such a fun card and layout!

Shannon White said...

So Cheery and Fun Kerri!! I know your Hubby is going to Love this! And the poster graphic numbers look Fabulous with this set too! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Dianne said...

Really lovely card and congrats on your 13th.. Thanks for sharing..

Follow Us @soratemplates