Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Taylored Expressions November Sneak Peeks: Falling For You and Certified Mail Art

 
 
Hello!  I'm back with day 3 of peeks from Taylored Expressions!  All of the new products will be available TOMORROW-Woot Woot!
 
Today I used a new stamp set that was previously released as a KI exclusive set:  Falling For You.

 
 
I decided to use the apple image from this set as well as the heart shaped core.  I stamped my images onto some Doodlebug Happy Harvest dp and cut them out with the coordinating Falling For You Die Set.  I added a border with the TE Open Scallop Border Die and stamped a sentiment from Falling For You onto a Banner Stacklets 1 Die.  The layout is Reverse Confetti Sketch for You To Try #5.
 
 
Here are the supplies I used on this card:
 

Next up I have set of envelopes that I stamped with the new set Certified Mail Art!
 
 
This set is so much fun, and lets you turn those otherwise plain, boring envelopes into something unique and special!  Here is the back of my envelopes-all ready for me to fill in my addresses.
 
 
Here is the front.  I just love the font of the sentiments in this set.  So FUN!

Now it's time to head over the rest of the Baker's Dozen blogs to see more awesome peeks today! 

  • Carole Burrage
  • Charmaine Ikach
  • Courtney Kelley
  • Jen Shults
  • Joan Ervin
  • Kerri Michaud
  • Pattie Goldman - Guest Designer
  • Sankari Wegman
  • Shannon White
  • Shelly Mercado
  • Stephanie Kraft
  • Taylor VanBruggen
  • Wanda Guess

  • Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!

    Kerri

    3 comments:

    Cassie said...

    Lovely Fall cards and envelopes, Kerri!

    Unknown said...

    I adore your apple card, Kerri! Love everything about it! Your envies are super sweet, too!

    Joan Ervin said...

    I'm lovin the sweet little apples, Kerri, and what pretty envelopes...fabulous work, today!!!

    Follow Us @soratemplates