Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peeks: Doodle Alphabet and Spring is in the Air


Hello again!  It's Day 3 of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions! All of the new products you've seen over the past few days will be available tomorrow! 

I have two more projects to share with you today. The first uses the super fun new alphabet stamp set called Doodle Alphabet

I decided to make a bookmark for my daughter and her friend:) I used the Banner Stacklets 2 Dies for my base and stamped the letters with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the letters with Copics and added some Stardust Stickles to a few of the shapes.



Next up I used an older TE set called Hello Spring along with the new coordinating dies called Spring is in the Air!  I stamped the train images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored with Copics, and used the Spring is in the Air Dies to cut them out.


I also used the Build a Scene Rolling Hills, Sunshine, and Swirly Clouds Dies to create this sweet scene:



The rest of the Baker's Dozen have projects to share today as well, so make sure you check them out!
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day-Woot Woot!



Kerri

6 comments:

wendy said...

super adorable Kerri...lovin those swirled clouds!

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness...don't know what to say - LOVE LOVE LOVE this alphabet! And the clouds? Squeeeee! So whimsical and fun! And the stamps in this release are so happy and fun! Thanks for sharing your lovely creations!

Jen Shults said...

Adorable bookmarks Kerri! I love the scene you made with the clouds and little bunny car! Wonderful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards. Love them all!

Joan Ervin said...

The bookmarks you created are sooo cute, Kerri, and OMG...what a darling Easter card!!!! The sweet animal train is just precious and colored sooo beautifully!!!

Sue A said...

Great projects! I really love those bookmarks.

Follow Us @soratemplates