Saturday, March 1, 2014

Taylored Expressions Die Focus: Bless Your Nest Dies!


Hello!  I wanted to share a little tag I made that is going to be perfect for a baby shower that I have coming up:)  I used the darling nest and egg dies from the Taylored Expressions Bless Your Nest Die Set.  

I cut the nest out of Kraft cs and the eggs out of blue cs.  I popped them up with foam tape over a tag that I cut with the TE Tag Stacklets 1 Dies.  I then stamped the sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa from the the coordinating Bless Your Nest Stamp Set and cut it out with a Banner Stacklets 1 Die.  The dp is My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Portobello Road.  I added some ribbon and some Natural Burlap Twine and it was complete! Super quick and simple but I love it!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be back Monday with some Taylored Expressions sneak peeks-woohoo!

Kerri


No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates