Cards by Kerri

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Your Next Stamp April Release Sneak Peek!


Hello!  Tomorrow is new release day at Your Next Stamp and today the DT is sharing some sneak peeks!  I made a fun little tag using two of the new dies-the Flower Fun Two Die Set and the Stitched Fishtail Tags Two!  Don't you love these fabulous shapes?!  For my flower, I cut it out twice with Black and then Pink cs.  I adhered the flower to white cs and then cut it out.  Now that I look at it, I probably should have adhered it to black cs LOL!  The sentiment comes from the YNS set Mommy to Be and I stamped it onto a YNS Fishtail/Banner Die.  

Check out the Your Next Stamp Blog for a list of designers who have peeks for you today:)  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Kerri

1 comments:

Julie E said...

Striking! I love Karen's CAS card and told her it would be great as a set. Now I am thinking that your tag needs to be CASEd and added to that set :>)