Saturday, August 9, 2014

Your Next Stamp After Party Post


Hello!  I have one final project to share using one of the new YNS stamp sets! This cutie is from the Bitty Bugs stamp set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I cut it out and added it to this fun little pillow box that I created using the YNS Gift Card Pillow Box Die Set. I also added some grass that I cut using the YNS Flower Fun Spring Grass Die. The dp I used is Echo Park Simple Life.

Head on over to the Your Next Stamp Blog to see a list of all the designers with projects to share today, and I hope you have been able to pick up some new YNS goodies of your own! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Kerri

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Love that little Bitty Bug set, so many fun little bugs! Love your little pillow box and that cute scene!

Follow Us @soratemplates