Friday, October 24, 2014

Taylored Expressions Die Focus: Bubble In!


Hello! I have another fun Halloween card to share using some fab TE products:) I decided to use this fun die from the Pockets and Pages collection called Bubble In! I wanted to show that you can use this die for so much more than journaling! 

I cut out the Bubble In shape using Choice Snow White cs and then stamped an image from the Bag It & Tag It stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored the image with Copics, then sponged all around with gray ink. I added some Hocus Pocus dp in the negative space and then matted the panel with Oreo cs, I used the Spiderweb Border Die to cut my border out of Candy Corn cs and added some ribbon and stitching. I also added some Stickles to the stars for a little sparkle:)


So fun and that die makes a perfect image panel! That's it for me today. I am busy trying to get ready for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow, and we have a Halloween party to go to tonight and another Halloween party to go to tomorrow night! Plus my parents and sister are coming to visit this weekend so we are going to be BUSY! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by:)

Kerri


No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates