Cards by Kerri

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Taylored Expressions King of Kings


Hello! The Baker's Dozen is creating some faith based projects this month using some of TE's fabulous spiritual products! I used the beautiful Graphic Greetings-Redeemer Stamp for my card today.

To start I stamped the entire stamp using Oreo Ink onto some old Basic Grey Cappella dp that I had in my stash. I then taped around the King of Kings sentiment and inked up again. I removed the tape and stamped just the King of Kings portion onto some Pink Champagne cs.


I cut it out with a Stitched Banner Stacklets Die and cut the entire sentiment out with a Stitched Rectangle Stacklets Die. I sponged around both with some Tea Dye Distress Ink and layered over some more Basic Grey Cappella dp. I added some Silver Metallic Twine and then cut out a cross using an Old Rugged Cross Die and some Toffee cs. Such a simple card but so pretty:)

Thanks for stopping by today and happy stamping!

Kerri


0 comments: