Thursday, September 1, 2016

TE Release Day: Give Thanks


Hello! It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions and all of the new products are now available! I have one more project to share with you today using the awesome new Fall Florals Stamp Set

I decided to make some fun place cards for my Thanksgiving table using the Take Your Place Die. I cut the base out of Toffee cs and added some Playful Patterns Harvest dp to the bottom. I stamped a sentiment from the Fall Florals set with Chocolate Truffle Ink and cut it out with a Label Stacklets 9 Die. I then stamped the sunflower image from the set over the sentiment using Dijon Ink. The leaves were stamped with Pumpkin Ink and the berry twigs with Mulled Wine Ink. I cut them out with the coordinating Fall Florals Dies. Here's a close up:





Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers! Happy Shopping!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates