Thursday, January 12, 2017

TE Release Day: Welcome Baby!


Hello! It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions, which means that all of the new products are available NOW in the TE Store!

I have a couple more projects to share today. The first uses the adorable new set Give Me a Sign:) I stamped my sweet animal images with Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I stamped the Welcome Baby sentiment in each sign and then hand cut the images out.

I put my background together using the Diagonal Stripes Cutting Plate, along with some Toffee cs and some Echo Park dp. I then popped my images up with Foam Tape and it was complete! So super cute!




For my next project I made a couple tags using the new Bloomin' Birthday Stamp and Die Combo:


I started by cutting the base of my tags using the Build a Tag 3 Dies and some Doodlebug Sugar Shoppe dp. I then cut the white bg panel using another Build a Tag 3 Die and some Sugar Cube cs. I stamped the stems directly onto my Sugar Cube panel using Toffee and Earl Grey Ink and then stamped the flowers on a separate piece of paper using Lollipop and Candy Corn Ink. I cut the flowers out with the included dies and popped them up with Foam Tape over the stems.

The sentiment was stamped with Candy Corn and Cookie Monster Ink and I added the fishtails using Lollipop and Cookie Monster cs. Finally, I added some TE Sequins, along with some ribbon to the top of the tags. Here's a close up of each tag:




Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers! Happy shopping!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates