Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes!


Hello! Word Art Wednesday is pairing with Taylored Expressions this week and the challenge is Anything Goes! Taylored Expressions is offering one lucky participant a $25 Gift Certificate to the TE Store!

For my card today, I decided to make a fun little thank you for a friend of mine who loves coffee! I started by cutting a piece of TE Sugar Cube cs and embossing it with the Brick Embossing Folder. I then used some Pumpkin Ink and a Clarity Stencil Brush to lightly brush some color over my bricks.

Next I used the Bistro Lights Cutting Plate to cut a piece of TE Toffee cs. I used the included die to cut my circles out of Cookie Monster, Lemon Meringue, Lollipop, and Pumpkin cs. I snipped off some of the strands using scissors as I didn't want the lights to come all the way down. I adhered my circle lights using liquid glue and then added some sparkle with Stardust Stickles.

To build my scene, I added some grass to the bottom using the Grass Border Die and some Peapod cs. I sponged around the grass with Peapod Ink. I then cut my bistro set out of Poppy Seed cs using the Build a Scene Bistro Die Set. I also used this set to cut the coffee mugs out of Cookie Monster cs and the flowers and vase out of Lemon Meringue, Lollipop, and Chocolate Truffle cs.

Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the Koffee Time Stamp and Die Combo with Poppy Seed Ink and cut it out with a Stitched Banner Stacklets Die. I sponged around it with Toffee Ink, added it to the top of my card and it was complete! So fun!



Thanks for stopping by and have fun playing this week!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates