Thursday, June 8, 2017

Taylored Expressions June Release Day: One More Slider Card!


Hello! It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions, which means that all of the new products are available NOW in the TE Store!

I have a couple more projects to share with you today, and the first uses one of the super fun new On the Right Track Build a Scene Dies! I decided to go with a winter scene, and used this hilarious grumpling from the Holiday Grumplings Stamp Set. I stamped him with Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I cut him out with the coordinating Holiday Grumplings Die.

I put my hills together using the Build a Scene Mountain Tops and Build a Scene Rolling Hills Dies. I used the On the Right Track Build a Scene Die that coordinates with the mountaintop and cut my track. I then used foam tape and a penny to secure my grumpling.


It's so fun to make him sled down the hill! For the background, I embossed a piece of Earl Grey cs with the Snowfall Embossing Folder and then sponged over it with Sugar Cube Ink. I added the snowflakes using the Make a Snowflake Dies and added a Sugar Cube Enamel Shape to the centers. Finally I stamped the sentiment directly onto my snowy hill using Oreo Ink and colored the bell with Copics. That sentiment just cracks me up! Here's a close up:






For my last card, I used the new Sitting Pretty Nautical Dies to create a beach themed wall. I started by embossing a piece of Sprinkles cs with the Know the Ropes Embossing Folder. I then added the wainscoting to the bottom by embossing a piece of Sugar Cube cs with the Corrugated Embossing Folder to make it look like shiplap:)  I cut my beachy elements out of Cherry Pop, Blue Corn, Toffee, Sugar Cube, Earl Grey, Potato Chip, Chocolate Truffle, Sprinkles, and Pink Champagne cs. I then organized them on my shelves and used a frame from the original Sitting Pretty Dies to make my "Beach" sign. A very quick and easy card! Here's a close up:






I hope you've enjoyed my peeks this week! As always, thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers. Happy shopping!


Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates