Sunday, December 31, 2017

Lawn Fawn Challenge 19-Favorite Set!


Hello! I'm squeezing in a card for the current Lawn Fanatics Challenge #19 to use your favorite LF Set! I chose this darling Beary Happy Holidays set because I adore these bears!!!

I decided to use them as brown bears this time and I masked off the ice skates. I colored them with Copic markers and cut them out with the coordinating Beary Happy Holidays Lawn Cuts. For the background I used the Stitched Cloud Backdrop Portrait and the Leafy Tree Backdrop Portrait Lawn Cuts. I also added the grassy hill using the Stitched Hillside Borders Lawn Cuts.

The balloon is from Taylored Expressions and the sentiment is the freebie I received from LF with my Party Panda stamp set!

That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!!!

Kerri

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

Wow, I love this happy card! How fun to see these cute bears in a sunny scene! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

judy said...

I love your adorable card! The bears are so cute and I like that you showed how they can be used for a non Winter/holiday card.

Follow Us @soratemplates