Sunday, February 18, 2018

My First Mama Elephant Set!


Hello! So I recently saw a card with this ADORABLE stamp set and immediately had to order it lol! The set is Fly with Me by Mama Elephant. I didn't purchase the dies so I hand cut the images after coloring them with Copic Markers.

For the background I simply used a cloud template and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to sponge some clouds in the sky, added a few die cut clouds and some sequins. I then framed the image using a Taylored Expressions Stitched Frame Stacklets Die.


I just love it so much and can't wait to play more! Thanks for stopping by:)

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant Fly with Me
Paper: White, Aqua, Red cs
Ink: Taylored Expressions Oreo, Copic Markers, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Accessories: Taylored Expressions Stitched Frame Stacklets, Cloud Duo, Sequins, Foam Tape

Follow Us @soratemplates