Saturday, July 7, 2018

Your Next Stamp July New Release Blog Hop!


Hello and welcome to the Your Next Stamp July new release blog hop! I'm so excited about all of the new products being released this month, and had so much fun making my projects!

We are giving away a $25 YNS Gift Certificate to one lucky winner!!! The more blogs you hop to and comment on, the greater your chance of winning! You do not have to comment on all the blogs to win.


For my first card, I used the super fun new set-Happy Hour! Love this sentiment and those adorable cocktails!!! I colored them with Copic Markers and cut them out with the coordinating Happy Hour Dies. I popped them up over a circular panel that I cut out with the new Dot-tastic Die!

For the background, I simply sponged some circles using various Ranger Distress Oxide Inks. I then heat embossed the sentiment using Zing! White Opaque Embossing Powder onto black cs. Love how it came out!


For my next card I used the super sweet new Hedgehugs stamp set: 


I colored the sweet hedgehogs, wreath, mushrooms, and butterfly with Copic Markers and cut them out with the coordinating Hedgehugs Dies. I cut a circle out of a piece of dp from the Hugs and Kisses 6x6 Paper Pack using a YNS Circles Die and layered some white cs underneath. I then sponged with Ranger Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and popped my hedgehogs up with foam tape.


I just love the font of the sentiments in this set! So sweet!



Make sure you take advantage of the special new release sale-20% off your entire purchase now through July 12th at midnight EST!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you leave a comment before you go to improve your chance of winning the $25 gift certificate! You will find the blog hop list below:) Happy hopping!

Kerri


33 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

Very cute cards! :)

Unknown said...

Great to see the dot die in use. Love your cards!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Love your cards. The hedgehogs are so cute.

Unknown said...

adorable hedgehog card, I need the cocktail stamp!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Both cards are just darling. Love the cocktails. Such a sweet release. Thanks for the inspiration!

Isabelle said...

Your cards are beautiful ! I specially love your HedgeHugs card, it's adorable ! I cannot wait to receive my order to have with this fantastic stamps set.

NatQuebec said...

Lovely cards, especially love the first one.

Eileen said...

Great cards, I love the circular background of your cocktail card.

Nancy said...

Adorable cards! Love the way you use the Dot-tastic die, and your copic coloring make the cocktails look delicious!

MadeByMeghanK said...

GREAT COLORS! I love the hedgehogs! You did a great job coloring them!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are both so fun, love the design and colors of your first card, fabulous.

Connie said...

Love both cards. HappyHour is so cute and the hedgehogs are just precious.

Lynne in NI said...

Fab cards, I love your layouts and great colouring too :)

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the new circle die with the cocktails; perfect combo! And I just love the hedgies and the pretty wreath. That's an awesome set.

Linnea S said...

luv that bubbly background on your happy hour card!!

Sharla said...

Love your cards, so cute!

Sue D said...

I like the colorful circles on the first one and the framing and gingham on the hedgehog card.

Ruby said...

Great background on the card.

Brandi R said...

Beautifully wonderful cards! Love them both ♥

Beverly Perdue said...

Love the cute hedgehog with the gingham background.

Cathy Lillie said...

Fantastic cards! The cocktail card is so fun and would make a great party invite! Love the accessories for this set - the umbrella, ice cubes, etc. The hedgehogs with the wreath is adorable!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards!!! Too cute!!!

jean said...

beautiful cards!!! great release!!!

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous cards!

Dee Earnshaw said...

these cards are lovely - really LOVE the polka dots on the first card:)

doodlespaperplayground said...

These cards are so lovely! I really like how you used polka dots two ways on the first card & Those hedgies are just too cute!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Both of your cards look amazing! Love your designs too! Your background on your first card is awesome! Love the texture and variations of colour that you achieved. The little hedgehogs are super adorable and I love your colouring too!

Jen P said...

Great cards! Love all the layers your cards have. Terrific color combinations too! Beautiful!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such fun cards...love those drinks.

Cindy Holmes said...

Fantastic cards! I really am loving the color choices and patterns that you chose for each card! And the coloring is gorgeous too! I especially love the second one with the checkered paper! Just sooo pretty!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What cuteness! The gingham really adds to the sweetness of the hedgehog card.

Michelle said...

Aww, your hedgehog card is ADORABLE!!!

Valerija said...

Two very lovely cards, love the images.

Follow Us @soratemplates