Thursday, November 8, 2018

Your Next Stamp November New Release Blog Hop!


Hello and welcome to the Your Next Stamp November new release blog hop! Make sure you hop along to see all of the adorable creations the DT came up with!

We are giving away a $25 YNS Gift Certificate to one lucky winner!!! The more blogs you hop to and comment on, the greater your chance of winning! You do not have to comment on all the blogs to win. The hop ends November 14th at 12 midnight (EST) and the winner will be announced on the YNS Blog on November 16th!



For my first card I used one of my favorite sets from the release called Meowy Christmas! I stamped this cutie with YNS Black Olive Ink and colored with Copic Markers. To create my scene I used the fabulous Snowy Mountains Edge Die Set along with the Winter Trees Edge Die. I simply cut the winter trees and hill out of white cs and colored the trees with Copic Markers. 

I cut a rectangle hole out of the back embossed panel with the new Panel Shapes Die and then stamped my sentiment from Meowy Christmas directly onto the card base. I just love how this fun scene came out!


For my next card I used the new Holiday Wreaths Stamp Set:


I kept my card simple because I wanted this darling wreath to stand out! I stamped it with YNS Black Olive Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I added the fun banner image that comes with the set and stamped one of the sentiments that fits perfectly in the banner. I popped it up over an embossed background and then simply added a stitched frame and some new YNS Sparkly Gumdrops!



Make sure you take advantage of the special new release sale-20% off your entire purchase now through November 12th at 12:00 AM EST!

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you leave a comment before you go to improve your chance of winning the $25 gift certificate! You will find the blog hop list below:) Happy hopping!

Kerri

28 comments:

Raga Senthil said...

Ohh how adorable! Love the snowy mountain scene you had created for the kitty.it's just spectacular.💕😍
Love your clean and crisp holiday wreath card too. Fantabulous creation. 💕😍💕

Karthikha said...

Aww the first one is such an adorable card!! I love the winter scene :) And the wreath is awesome! Beautiful coloring :

Christine Kiehl said...

That kitty is just so darling! Love the card!

Christi Conley said...

Love that kitty card - he seems to have a bit of an attitude LOL Thanks for sharing!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your colouring and designs on both cards! I really love how you used the die cuts on the winter scene! You've given me some great ideas! Thank you so much for sharing!

Gail said...

Your wreath is welcoming and traditional. Love it.

Kelsey Thomas said...

Awesome cards! :) That first one is so adorable.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the scene you created with the snowboarder! Such great coloring!

Lyn said...

Great cards, falling in love with the wreath!

Connie said...

Love both cards! However, that little cat is my favorite. Great job.

Sue D said...

Cute and pretty cards. Love the mountain scene on the first one.

Joan A said...

Both cards are really cute but my favourite is the wreath. I wish I could colour half as nice as you do, lol.

Isabelle said...

Your cards are adorable ! I specially love your snowboarder cat, he's so funny !!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love your cards - the snow scene is so sweet:)

Unknown said...

The colours really pop out in the wreath. So bright and cheery.

TNGyrl said...

Love the skater kitty!!! Too cute!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Oh my gosh so adorable. I do love that wreath.

Ranjitha Sathya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JenAA said...

Paw-some colouring! :) Thanks very much for sharing and inspiring!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Super cute cards! :) Fun and fab

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the jagged edges on
the mountain die. the
scene is darling.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Electric Pandemonium said...

These cards are adorable! Love how you did the first card! this is something that I would be able to give my son which makes it even more awesome! And the second card is just beautiful!

Lisa Stolp said...

Adorable cards! Great job coloring

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous cards!!I Especially love this release!!!!!

Cindy Holmes said...

Great cards! That cat holding the snow board with the word YO is so hilarious! I also love that your mountains behind him are purple with white on the top for snow! Very pretty looking! And your wreath is absolutely gorgeous! I just love all the bright colors! Very cheerful!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable and sweet cards!!! Love them!!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Awesome cards! I love that adorable cat!

Lynne in NI said...

Great cards! LOVE your new goodies, the 'Yo' makes me giggle :)

Follow Us @soratemplates