Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Your Next Stamp-Fluttering By...


Hello! I'm sharing a fun project on the YNS Blog today using the adorable new set-Spread Your Wings. I just love these sweet butterflies! I stamped these cuties with Black Olive Ink, colored with Copic markers and cut them out with the coordinating Spread Your Wings Die Set

For the background, I used the new Butterfly Panel Die to cut a piece of white cs and then used the So Many Squares Panel Die to cut another piece of white cs which I then sponged with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. I layered my panels together and popped the butterflies up with foam, tape. 


I stamped the sentiment onto a banner cut with a die from the Stitched Fishtail Banner Die Set, and finally layered everything on a lavender card base. I think it's so pretty!

That's it for me! I hope you've been inspired by all the DT creations to create some beautiful cards of your own! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday:)

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates