Saturday, August 3, 2019

Your Next Stamp Summer Fun Series!


Hello! We are sharing some fun Summer themed projects over on the Your Next Stamp Blog and today is my turn to share this cute card I made using several YNS products!

The series comes with a prize opportunity too, of course! Head on over to YNS’ Instagram and tag a friend. The more Summer Series posts you comment on the greater the odds that you and the friend you tag will win a prize!

I wanted to create a scene based on our back yard. You will usually find me floating in the pool, my husband on the grill, and my son kicking around a soccer ball LOL! I used the adorable Just Keep Floating Stamp and Die Set for the sweet kitty, Waddles-Bring on the BBQ Stamp and Die Set for the penguin/grill, and the Hobby Chicks Stamp and Die Set for the soccer chick:) To create my scene, I used the Stitched Grass Die, the Double Pierced Hills Die Set, and the Beach Day Die Set. So fun!


So now it's time to head on over to IG and start tagging your friends. Wouldn't it be great to win a $25.00 YNS e-gift card for yourself and win a $10.00 YNS e-gift card for a friend??!! IG posts will be up before 8 am est each day. Leave all your IG comments on the summer series posts by August 11th at midnight est to be entered in the draw. Winners will be announced on August 12th.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates