Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Your Next Stamp-Full of Surprises!


Hello! I have another fun project to share today using some new products from the Your Next Stamp birthday release! I just loved this release and hope you guys did too!

I was itching to get this fun Birthday Surprises stamp set inked up:) Of course I chose the box full of cats because I am obsessed with my new kitties. I have never had a cat before, or even been around cats, but I've decided I'm a total cat person. Love these two!!!



They are so sweet, soft, and cuddly-LOVE lol!


I kept my card simple, letting this adorable image be the focus. I stamped the image with Black Olive Ink and colored with Copic markers. I cut it out with the coordinating Birthday Surprises Die Set. I sponged some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink in the background and popped my image up with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment and then added some Blueberry Blitz Sparkly Gumdrops. Super simple!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates