Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Your Next Stamp Coffee Characters and Purrr-fect Together!


Hello! I'm back today to share a couple more projects I made with the new YNS release. They are all sooooo CUTE!!! 

First up is this sweet tag I made using the new Coffee Characters stamp set. I paired this cutie with the new Cool Tag Six Die Set. The circular panel reminds me of cheese so I thought using the mouse from the Coffee Characters set would be perfect:) I stamped my image with Black Olive Ink and colored with Copic markers. I then cut it out with the coordinating Coffee Characters Die Set and popped it up over my tag. Love it!


For my next project I used the adorable new Purrr-fect Together Stamp Set to make a fun card. I just LOVE this sentiment lol! I once again stamped the image with Black Olive Ink and colored with Copic markers. I cut it out with the coordinating Purrr-fect Together Die Set and popped it up with foam tape over a sponged background. I stamped the sentiment directly on the panel and then framed everything with a scallop frame cut with a Rectangle Scallop Frames with Piercing Marks Die out of dp from the Mint Cocoa Kisses 6x6 Paper Pad.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've been able to get your hands on some of the adorable new YNS products as well! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates