Thursday, November 19, 2020

Your Next Stamp Holiday Hugs!

Hello! I was so exited to finally ink up this adorable little mouse from the Holiday Hugs Stamp Set. I just love him!!! As soon as I saw this sentiment in the set, I knew I wanted to use it with the new Hugs Word Die Set. So super sweet!

I started by stamping this cutie with Black Olive Ink, coloring with Copics, and cutting him out with the coordinating Holiday Hugs Die Set. I sponged the background with Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. Then I spritzed with some water and splattered with some white and black watercolor paint.

I cut out the HUGS and sponged the letters with some Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink. I stamped the sentiment directly onto my background, masking the "hugs" with tape. I then inked up the sentiment and removed the tape so that the hugs wasn't stamped. I added my die cut hugs sentiment underneath and my adorable image and it was complete!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have some crafting time today!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates