Saturday, March 27, 2021

Your Next Stamp-Happy Cat!


Hello! I'm sharing an extra project today using one of the new release stamp sets-Happy Cat! I just think he is adorable!!! I love this set because you can choose from several different images to have this cutie hold up, and today I chose the fun cake image:) I stamped my images with Black Olive Ink and colored with Copic markers. I then cut them out with the coordinating Happy Cat Die Set.




For the background, I used the Confetti Panel Die as a stencil to sponge the background confetti, and then cut out the circle with the Circles Die Set. I sponged the circle while keeping the circle in the die which gives the white edge. Finally, I framed the cute scene with a Stitched Rectangle Frames Die. I really love how it came out and I hope it gives you some inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates