Monday, June 7, 2021

Your Next Stamp Coffee Cart Spotlight!


Hello! Today we are shining a spotlight and the set Coffee Cart! This set is currently on sale for almost half off, so take advantage while you can!

I have really gotten into pottery lately, and mugs are one of my favorite things to make, so I thought it would be fun to make a cute tag for one of my cute mugs:) 

I used the Cool Tag Four Die Set as my base, and then used this adorable bunny from the Coffee Cart Stamp Set for my image. I stamped him with Black Olive Ink, colored with Copics, and cut him out with the coordinating Coffee Cart Die Set (which is also almost half off!!!) I added a strip of dp from the YNS Just For Fun 6x6 Paper Pad and had him peek out over the top. I stamped the sentiment directly on the tag and it was complete!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates