Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello!  I hope you are having a wonderful hump day : )  I have a couple cards to show you today.  The first one I made yesterday for the Color Challenge on SCS to use Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, and Sage Shadow.  I decided to go with the non-traditional Christmas card.  I just got this set from Verve called Poinsettia Christmas and it's on sale!  Today may be the last day so go check it out!  I stamped the poinsettias 3 times with Basic Gray and colored them in with Copics.  I added some pearls to the center and some ferns that I punched with the Martha Stewart fern punch.  I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge for my layout.  I got it in early this week lol : ) 

My next card I made for today's Sketch Challenge on SCS, but I've been trying to upload all day and haven't been able to.  Anybody else having trouble???  I finally inked up my PTI Fall Elegance set and I love it!!!  I stamped the pumpkins each seperately, cut them out, and popped them up over 2 pumpkins that I stamped together.  The dp is PTI Autumn Abundance which I love as well!  This card is CAS so it would be easy to duplicate : )  Thank you so much for stopping by, and check back tomorrow to see what the Divine Divas have to inspire you! 

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Card#1 Verve Poinsettia Christmas
             Card#2 Papertrey Ink Fall Elegance
Paper: Card#1  Basic Gray, Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink
          Card#2  PTI Dark Chocolate, Orange Zest, Autumn Abundance
Ink: Card#1  Basic Gray, Copics
      Card#2  PTI Dark Chocolate, SU Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Card#1  Rectangle Nestabilities, Ribbon, MS Large Scallop Border Punch, Pearls, Sewing Machine, CB Swiss Dots Folder, MS Fern Punch, Dimensionals
Card#2  PTI Dark Chocolate Ribbon, PTI Twine, Button, Scalloped Border Punch, Square Nestabilities, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow Kerri! Both are truly astounding! Love those color for that challenge...it is just gorgeous...awesome job on those flowers!

Like the SCS sketch challenge too, although haven't had the time to get my own done yet...love the papers and pumpkins, and of course your ribbon/bow too!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Kerri, these are both such stunning creations girl!! I love the long layout on the first card...the details on both are just beautiful!! TFS! HUGS

Jodi said...

What wonderful and gorgeous cards you have made!! Love them!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stacy Morgan said...

So very soft and pretty and your fall one is wonderful! Great cards both of them.

Crystal said...

OH MY girl these are AWESOME!!!! Absolutely LOVE the colors on your Christmas card!!! GORGEOUS!

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Kerri, fabulous cards, great colour combos on both.
Clare x

Rebecca said...

I saw your fall elegance card on SCS. I've yet to use my pumpkins from this set. Maybe I can manage to use them if I do a CASE of your card ;)

Elena said...

Wow! These cards are amazing! Love the flowers and branches on the first card! And what a gorgeous and elegant fall card!

Follow Us @soratemplates