Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CASEing Cathleen and Pics Of My Craft Room!

Hello!  I made this card on Sunday to play along with the Featured Stamper on SCS.  This week's FS is the super talented Cathleen Torina aka ctorina.  Her gallery is AMAZING, and it was hard to decide on a card to CASE, but I finally chose THIS ONE.

I really love how Cathleen made the frame out of the Labels 8 and Circle Nestabilities.  I thought it would be the perfect little perch for this super sweet Magnolia image~Tilda With 3 Flowers.  I finally broke out my Webster'sPages dp, but I actually had to turn it sideways so I wouldn't cover up the pretty butterfly :) The sentiment is from the My Time Made Easy set So Sentimental.  I really love the font! 

I thought I would show a picture of my crafting space.  When we had child #3, we decided to get rid of our formal dining room and turn it into our office. 

I got one of these ScrapBox units a couple of years ago.  I leave it open all the time because that's where I sit to craft, so I added some dp to the doors to decorate it a little bit:) 


I found these paper units at Staples. I bought two of them and stacked them on top of each other.

I found these ribbon shelves at Michael's on clearance.  I bought two of them and put as many spools on there as I could LOL!  I still have tons of ribbon in my big ScrapBox drawers.  I got the little jars at Hobby Lobby for my PTI buttons.  One day I'll have all the colors...

Finally, our desk.  Don't mind all the wires, etc. under there :)  I have my Cricut, and my sewing machine on there for easy access.  They are plugged in and ready to go. 

Well, that's my little creative spot!  I hope you enjoyed the tour :)  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your day!!!

Kerri

20 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card and room!

Rebecca said...

Oh, I love your space! I love all the paper how it is. And the ribbon. And the buttons. What a great use of your space. I'd take a craft room over a formal dining room anyday ;)

Nancy L. said...

LOVE the card! your space is awesome!

La Vikinga said...

WOW - so tidy! No pieces, no scraps - I wish my kitchan table lookedl ike that when I craft!

Congratulations too you - you must be lucky to have that beautiful place to craft!

Charlotta

Crystal said...

WOWZA Kerri your space is FABULOUS!!!! Your card is just soooooo adorable, WOW love it!

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

I love it! I bet this makes it a lot easier for creativity to flow. and that card? Simply adorable :)

Deanette said...

Kerri, the card is super cute & your craft room is so very organized. Love them both!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your card is adorable, but wow...!! Your craft room is wonderful!! I'm so envious of people with room to move around when they create. You'd laugh if you saw my little (and I mean little!) space.

PinksyDoodles said...

Your card is gorgeous Kerri and it is lovely to see your craft room.
Clare x

Michelle said...

This little girl is so cute sitting on the little opening like that - - and so glad to see you're using your Webster's Pages paper!

Look at all that space you have for crafting...LUCKY - - and the little kid gate on the office entry makes me laugh...I remember when we used to have those all over too - ha!

Angelwood said...

Kerri, what a sweet card! I love the frame you created - fantastic idea!

Ooo I'm jealous of that wonderful space you have to work in. If only I could keep my room so neat! :o) hugs, Angela

Bonnie Garby said...

That's such a cute card and you have an awesome crafting space. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love the frame on your card, that's a neat idea!

Love your craft space! I have nice room but it's a disaster area. Neat is something I'm not unfortunately. Maybe that's why I like my cards so clean...

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely card Kerri, wonderful! I like your crafting place, really great!
Hugs Jacqueline

Alyssa S said...

What a cute card! I love the little frame - something I'll have to tuck away in my brain to try...although that may mean that I'll never think of it again! LOL
Your craft room is amazing and oh.so.clean! How do you keep your ribbons so nice and neat? I hate my ribbon thingy b/c they're not nice and neat.

Unknown said...

beautiful card Kerri. and your craft space is beautiful too.

Maylee said...

Love this Tilda card! I have such a hard time with them, don't know why.

Wow your craft space is awesome! Our formal dining room is currently a toy room, I will take over one day kids are done with it = )

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I love your crafting space Kerri!!! I want that ribbon holder!!! So neat and tidy too!
Hugs
Karen

Jodi said...

Adorable and beautiful card!! I love the colors you chose for her and the great layout!
Your craft space is so neat and clear. My craft space is currently a mess. I usually clean up after I make a card but no time these days.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love the card, but I love your craft room MORE!!! Love the wall art too. BTW, do you have textured walls?

Glad I'm not the only Dining Room crafter. LOL :)

Follow Us @soratemplates