Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #74~Number Challenge!


Hello!  We are heading into the last week to play along with the SCRSC74 Number Challenge!  I had a lot of fun with this one, and here is what I came up with:


I searched through my stash and found this fun dp by Basic Grey called Life of the Party and used this GORGEOUS image-Cupcake Ruby (which is on sale right now!!!)

We hope you'll play along with us!  The winner of this challenge will receive the super adorable Celebrating Chloe (also on sale!):


So CUTE!  Well, I know my blog has been quiet, but just wait!  I will have some brand new images from Sparkle Creations, Your Next Stamp, AND Tickled Pink Stamps this week!  I have had so much fun playing with all of these fabulous new images and I can't wait to show them to you!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful Tuesday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  SCRS Cupcake Ruby, PTI Tiny Tags
Paper:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Basic Grey Life of the Party
Ink:  Copics, SU Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Oval Nestabilities, CB Seeing Spots EF, Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Button, Stardust Stickles, Foam Squares, Sewing Machine, PTI Tiny Tags Die

6 comments:

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

OOOOOH! GORGEOUS girlie! STUNNING coloring and I LOVE the layout and papers!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

OOOOOH! GORGEOUS girlie! STUNNING coloring and I LOVE the layout and papers!!

*Vicki* said...

Wow Kerri...yes exactly what Jodi said twice!! LOL!! Your coloring is always beautiful as well as the color combos!! Great job sweetie! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I just love this beautiful card--great papers too!! Your coloring is STUNNING! LOVE the pearl on the flower hair piece;)

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

She is all dolled up and very cute. Great coloring as always!

Stephanie Kraft said...

SO sweet, Kerri! Love all the fun colors!

Follow Us @soratemplates