Friday, March 16, 2012

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday~Skateboard Dude


Hello!  It's time for another Fun Friday on the Your Next Stamp Blog!  Today I have a fun card to share featuring this adorable Skateboard Dude (which is in the $1.00 Bin right now!!!) I thought this image would be perfect to use with the PTI Movers & Shakers Spinners dies:)  The dp is Echo Park Paper Co. A Boy's Life and the sentiment is from Verve.  Make sure you check out the YNS Blog for more fab projects today!

Well I am exhausted!  Time for me to hit the hay.  Oh by the way, my friend is having a GIRL (her 3rd girl LOL) so I can totally girly it up with flowers and butterflies for my garden themed baby shower!  Enjoy your Friday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Skateboard Dude, Verve Happy Days
Paper:  PTI Kraft, Echo Park Paper Co. A Boy's Life
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, SU Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories:  PTI Movers & Shakers Spinners Dies, Fiskars Star Punch, Silhouette Star Cut File, Square and Lacey Square Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares, Stardust Stickles

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word this is sooooo much fun Kerri!!!! I LOVE how you did the moving image, Brilliant Girly!!!!

Carly said...

Oh his is awesome! OMG I love the way you have made it!!!!

xoxox Carly

Sparkle Smith said...

This is just darling!

honeyclarck said...

This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good Exam Cram work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

Peggy said...

This just so cool! I am going to have to try this soon! lol I think I say that every time I visit you! ;) What did you think of the finale? Not who I wanted, but I think she is perfect for him!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Very cool! I didn't buy that die set but know I will eventually!

Julie E said...

How fun is this??? What a great way to use the die.

Follow Us @soratemplates