Thursday, November 8, 2012

Taylored Expressions November Release Day!


Hello!  It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions which means that all of the new products are now available in the Fresh out of the Oven Department!  Also, be sure to chek the TE Current Specials Page to find out how you can get the Crafty Expressions stamp set for FREE! 


 

I am so excited about the set I used on my card today!  I've been wanting a gnome set for a while, and this one is just too CUTE and FUN!!!   


Adorable, right?!  This is Welcome Gnome by illustrator Doug Applegate for the Apple Doodle Ink Collection.  There are so many darling images and fun sentiments in this set~22 to be exact!  I used dp and ribbon from the October Key Ingredients Kit, and that fancy border was cut with the new Lace Chain Border Die.  I even had to decorate the inside:


Love him!  AND, I stamped th back with an image from the new Signature Style set:


I had a blast making this!  Make sure you check out the rest of the amazing Baker's Dozen creations, and have fun shopping!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day:)
Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Welcome Gnome and Signature Style
Paper:  PTI Kraft, TE October Key Ingredients Kit
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  TE Key Ingredients Ribbon, Button, TE Burlap Twine Natural, TE Lace Chain Border Die, MFT Die-namics Solid Bracket Border Die, Circle Nestabilities, Foam Squares, Sewing Machine, PTI Tiny Tags Die


7 comments:

Jami said...

So happy to have you joining us Kerri!! Your card is adorable - your coloring is amazing!

Melody said...

So, so cute! Your coloring is amazing, so rich!

Jen Shults said...

Keri this is gorgeous! Your coloring is off the charts! I love this layout and the way you layered your papers... so pretty!

Danni said...

They are adorable!! Super sweet card!

Unknown said...

Fabulous, Kerri! I love everything about this sweet card!

Shannon White said...

Wow!! This is Soo Darling and LOVE your Awesome Coloring Kerri!! So thrilled to have you joining us!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee Cute! I like the fall colors and reminds me of the movie!

Follow Us @soratemplates