Cards by Kerri

Friday, November 9, 2012

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday!


Hello!  This month Your Next Stamp Fun Friday is all about Gifts and Giving!  I was anxious to ink up this new cutie called Sing Song Robin~so ADORABLE!  I paper pieced the gift with some My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Tangerine dp and chose the birthday sentiment that comes with this set.  There is also a Christmas sentiment for more versatility.  

Make sure you check out the Your Next Stamp Blog for more fabulous DT projects!  I hope you have a great weekend!  My daughter has a gymnastic meet tomorrow, and then I promised her and her friend a sleepover.  I've also got to clean my house!  I've had such a busy couple of weeks, that my house and laundry pile have been severely neglected:(  Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Sing Song Robin
Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, MME The Sweetest Thing Tangerine
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Sewing Machine, Circle Nestabilities, MFT Die-namics Solid Bracket Border Die, Button, Twine, Foam Squares

5 comments:

Tracey said...

What a sweet card!! Love it!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Cute birthday card Kerri!

Danni said...

So very cute!!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness this is So Darned CUTE Kerri!! Love your Fabulous paper piecing! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon