Thursday, October 3, 2013

Taylored Expressions October Release Day: Shake It Up Die!


Hello!  It is Release Day at Taylored Expressions, which means that all of the new stamps and dies are available NOW in the New Department at the Taylored Expressions Store!

Today I have a fun card to share using the new Shake It Up Die and the Baby, It's Cold Outside stamp set.  I thought it would only be appropriate to make a shaker card:)  I stamped this darling image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored with Copics.  I cut it out with the circle part of the Shake It Up Die and then made the frame using the Shake It Up Die and a smaller Circle Nestability.  I added the acetate sheet and some foam tape, and before I stuck it to my image panel, I sprinkled some of this "snow" looking fluff onto my image.  



I also added a snowflake with the TE Make A Snowflake Dies, and added a Lily White Doodlebug Sprinkle to the center.  The sentiment was stamped onto a Banner Stacklets 1 Die, and the dp I used is Doodlebug Home For The Holidays.  Here is my supply list:





The Baker's Dozen have more inspirational projects to share with you today, so make sure you stop by their blogs!

Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Jen Shults
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Pattie Goldman
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!  Happy Shopping!

Kerri

4 comments:

Pattie said...

Love all the fun colors and sweet details! A perfect snow globe!

Queen Mary said...

May I simply say that I love this little house scene and I love it as the inside of a snow globe and I love your coloring! It reminds me of Who-ville and makes me happy!

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous snow globe, Kerri...such beautiful coloring and I love the addition of the sparkle and *snow*!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully colored!!! I love all of the glitter trimming the houses...!!
& the snow is too fun!!
TFS! :))

Follow Us @soratemplates