Friday, October 4, 2013

Taylored Expressions October Spotlights: Sack It To You/We Give Thanks


Hello!  I have one final project to share with you today using new products from Taylored Expressions!  All of the new release goodies are now available at the Taylored Expressions Store:)

For today's project I wanted to use the new Sack It To You Die to create a fun gift bag.  I think these will look so cute on the Thanksgiving table this year! I'll put a little something special in each bag to let my family know how thankful I am for them:)  I added a beautiful sunflower and sentiment from the new We Give Thanks stamp set, and I cut the sentiment out with the Label Stacklets 6 Dies.  Here's a close up:


I just love the shape of this bag!  I also added a little embossing to the front panel before I glued the bag together.  Here is my supply list:


The rest of the Baker's Dozen have more inspirational projects for you today, so make sure you check them out!  


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!  We have my daughter's birthday party/sleepover tomorrow so our house is going to be a little crazy with several 8/9 year old girls!  Wish me luck!

Kerri

3 comments:

Kathy JH said...

Love this bag die and that you chose a Thanksgiving theme for it!

Cynthia Clark said...

Love the Thanksgiving theme. Got to have the sack it to me die.

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Fabulous!!! Looks awesome!!

Follow Us @soratemplates