Monday, September 4, 2017

Taylored Expressions September Sneak Peeks: Dino-mite Birthday!


Hello! We are super excited to celebrate Taylored Expressions 9th birthday this month-Happy Birthday TE!!! We have lots of fun birthday themed goodies this month as well as some fall themed products:) All of the new products will be available on Thursday, September 7th at 7AM PDT!

For my first project today, I used an adorable new stamp set called Peek-a-Boo Birthday, along with the fab new Free Fall Background Stamp. I chose this adorable little dinosaur for my card and stamped him with Oreo Ink. I colored him with Copic markers and cut him out with the coordinating Peek-a-Boo Birthday Die. I also cut some balloons using the Little Bits Balloons Dies, and added the balloon strings using the new Balloon Strings Dies.

For the background, I used the Free Fall Background Stamp and some Candy Corn Ink to stamp my confetti onto some Sugar Cube cs. I then framed that with a frame cut using a Stitched Frame Stacklets 1 Die and some Cookie Monster cs. I then layered that frame with some Candy Corn cs. The sentiment was cut out with a Stitched Banner Stacklets Die and I colored in the "DINO-MITE" with a Copic Marker. The Sugar Cube background was embossed with the Take a Number Embossing Folder and I used Peapod cs for the base.





For my next card I used the super fun new Sweet Tooth Shaker Dies along with the new Happy Script Die:


I started by putting my shaker together using Strawberry Milkshake, Chocolate Truffle, and Sprinkles cs, along with some Foam Tape and some Window Acetate. I used the Little Bits Celebration Confetti Die to cut my shaker filling out of Cherry Pop, Lemon Meringue, Cookie Monster, and Strawberry Milkshake cs. I also added some Sequins. I used the new Happy Script Die to cut my "happy" sentiment out of Cherry Pop cs and added that to the bottom of my shaker. I layered that over a circular panel cut out of Lemon Meringue cs using a Stitched Circle Stacklet Die and embossed with the Sprinkles Embossing Folder.

For the background, I used the Party Streamers Stamp Set and some Cherry Pop, Sprinkles, Strawberry Milkshake, and Lemon Meringue Ink to stamp my streamers. The sentiment also comes from this set and I cut it out with a Stitched Banner Stacklets Die. So fun!





Head on over to the TE Blog to check out the 9th birthday celebration festivities! Get in on a fun challenge where you could win a fabulous prize package OR become a guest designer for the October Release!

And make sure you check out the party favor! For a limited time, when you spend $50 or more at the TE Web Store, you’ll earn this super sweet Iconic Wishes - Birthday stamp & die combo FREE!


Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers! I'll be back tomorrow with more peeks!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates