Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Taylored Expressions September Sneak Peeks: Give Thanks!


Hello! It's Day 2 of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions, and all of the new products will be available Thursday, September 7th at 7 AM PDT! I used some of the gorgeous new fall products on my projects today-I just love this time of year!

For my first peek today, I used the cool new Iconic Wishes-Fall Stamp & Die Combo along with the previously released Fall Florals Stamp Set. I started by stamping my large leaf from the Iconic Wishes-Fall S&DC using one of the new TE colors-Key Lime Ink and cutting it out with the included die. I then stamped the remaining images from the Fall Florals set using Cherry Pop, Lemon Meringue, Pumpkin, and another new color-Mocha Ink. I cut them out with the coordinating Fall Florals Dies.

For the background I used the Woodgrain Background Stamp and some Toffee Ink. I framed it with a frame cut out of Mocha cs using a Stitched Frame Stacklets 1 Die.


I used some new Key Lime cs for the bottom of the card, and embossed it with the Plaid Embossing Folder. I then sponged around the edges using Toffee Ink. I added some ribbon and some Lemon Meringue Enamel Shapes to finish it off.  So pretty!





For my next card I used the new Simply Stamped-Acorns. I chose the smaller of the acorns and stamped the bases using Toffee Ink and the darker layer using the new Mocha Ink. I cut them out with the coordinating Simply Stamped-Acorns Dies.

For my tree branch I used an On a Limb-Branch Die along with the On a Limb-Leaves Dies. I cut the branch out of Toffee cs and sponged around with Mocha Ink. The leaves were cut out of Granny Smith and Lemon Meringue cs and sponged around with Granny Smith and Dijon Ink.

The sentiment, also from Simply Stamped-Acorns, was stamped with Mocha Ink directly onto the Buttercream Frosting cs. I added a frame around the card cut with a Stitched Frame Stacklets 1 Die out of Mocha cs. Here is a close up:





Head on over to the TE Blog to check out the 9th birthday celebration festivities! Get in on a fun challenge where you could win a fabulous prize package OR become a guest designer for the October Release!

And make sure you check out the party favor! For a limited time, when you spend $50 or more at the TE Web Store, you’ll earn this super sweet Iconic Wishes - Birthday stamp & die combo FREE!



Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers! I'll be back tomorrow with more peeks!


Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates