Thursday, May 3, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #27-3D Cards #2


Hello! I'm back with another card for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #27-3D Cards! This time I made a pop up card. I used the adorable Yay, Kites! stamp set along with the Stitched Hillside Borders, and the Stitched Trails Lawn Cuts to add the stitched elements to the sky.


The grass was cut with the Wispy Grass Border Die from Taylored Expressions and the dp I used is Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Spring. So adorable!!!

That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: Yay, Kites!
Paper: LF Perfectly Plaid Spring, TE Peapod, Sprinkles, Strawberry Milkshake, Sugar Cube
Ink: TE Oreo, Peapod, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen
Accessories: LF Stitched Hillside Borders, Stitched Trails, TE Wispy Grass Border, Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue, Silhouette File

2 comments:

Christiana said...

Aw, this is too cute! I love all the detail in your fun scene, like the patterned paper kites and the stitching lines cut into the background. Super sweet! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Gab said...

This is so so sweet!

Follow Us @soratemplates