Sunday, April 29, 2018

Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #88!


Hello! I wanted to share the card I made for the current Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #88! I pulled out one of my older YNS stamps called Total Sweetness and I noticed that it is currently on sale! Such an adorable image and who wouldn't want an ice cream sundae that big LOL!  

I also used the YNS Mini Ink Splatter stamp for the splatter in the corner and some YNS Gumdrops to finish it off. I used both the sketch and the colors for my card:




For the sentiment I used the Lawn Fawn You're Sweet Line Border Die and for the frame I used a MFT Stitched Scallop Rectangle Frames Die-namics

That's it for me! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Kerri




4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So so cute Kerri. Perfect use of the colors gf.

Andrea Shell said...

I just love this sweet card! Fabulous papers and coloring! Thanks for playing along with YNS Challenge 88.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Adorable and sweet!

Suz Rose said...

Congrats Kerri! I love your card so much. The pastels and happy girl are so sweet. I adore your colouring as well and the cute pink border :)

Follow Us @soratemplates