Monday, April 16, 2018

Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge 87!


Hello! I have one more card to share today that I made for the current YNS Sketch and Color Challenge 87. I used both for my card:




I decided to use the super fun set Silly Monsters for my card. I colored these cuties with Copic Markers and cut them out with my ScanNCut2. For the background I cut out some circles and used the negative space to sponge my background circles. I then added the splatters using the YNS Mini Ink Splatter Stamp. I popped the monsters up with foam tape over my circles, added the sentiment and it was complete!


Love these fun characters! That's it for me:) Thanks for stopping by again!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: YNS Silly Monsters, Mini Ink Splatter
Paper: TE Sugar Cube
Ink: TE Oreo, Lollipop, Cupcake, Pink Champagne, Copic Markers
Accessories: Foam Tape, Circle Dies, Liquid Glue

2 comments:

Sue said...

Such a cute card! Love how you have the monsters facing different ways!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

Andrea Shell said...

I'm totally in love with your card! Your coloring is fantastic, and I love those ink-blended circles behind the monsters! Thanks for joining us for YNS Challenge 87!

Follow Us @soratemplates