Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #86


Hello! I wanted to play along with the current YNS Sketch Challenge #86. I decided to pull out this adorable Party Animals Stamp Set and used the sweet kitty and cupcake images from the set. 

I colored my images with Copic Markers and cut them out with my ScanNCut 2. The frame was cut with a Taylored Expressions Frame in Frame 2 Die and the streamers were cut with a TE Skinny Mini Party Borders Die. I added the bottom border using  the Your Next Stamp Fancy Loop Die


So super cute! Thanks for stopping by today!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: YNS Party Animals
Paper: TE Lollipop, Cookie Monster, Sugar Cube, Doodlebug Cream and Sugar dp
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers
Accessories: YNS Fancy Loop Die, TE Frame in Frame 2 Die, Skinny Mini Party Borders Die

1 comment:

Andrea Shell said...

This is one of my favorite YNS sets! I love your coloring and the garland! Thank you for joining us at YNS Challenge 86!

Follow Us @soratemplates