Monday, April 16, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Add Some Texture!


Hello! I wanted to share a Mother's Day card I made for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Add Some Texture! 

I started by cutting a piece of cardstock with the Taylored Expressions Hearts a Flutter Cutting Plate. I then used the TE Spring Florals stamp and die set to make my wreath. I cut the MOM using TE Initially M and O dies and popped them up over the wreath. Finally, I cut the border using a My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die. I will leave a complete supply list below. Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Spring Florals
Paper: TE Sugar Cube, Earl Grey, Doodlebug Sweet Things dp
Ink: TE Granny Smith, Strawberry Milkshake, Jelly Donut, Lavender Glaze, Lemon Meringue, Cupcake
Accessories: TE Hearts a Flutter Cutting Plate, TE Initially M and O Dies, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die, Pearls, TE Sugar Cube Enamel Shapes, Foam Tape

1 comment:

Lin said...

Very pretty Mom's Day card, Kerri - I love wreaths! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Follow Us @soratemplates