Monday, April 16, 2018

My Favorite Things Color Challenge 91!


Hello! I was able to play along with the current MFT Color Challenge-91 which is a combination of pinks and yellows:


I thought these adorable Birthday Chicks would be perfect! I colored them up with Copics and cut them out with my ScanNCut 2. For the background I cut a piece of white cardstock using the largest MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax. I then stamped a few streamers using the Taylored Expressions Party Streamers stamp set. To finish it off I embossed the sentiment on black cardstock using Zing! White Opaque Embossing Powder. 


So CUTE!!! Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Birthday Chicks, TE Party Streamers
Paper: TE Cupcake, Sugar Cube, Oreo
Ink: TE Oreo, Cupcake, VersaMark, Copic Markers
Accessories: MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax, Zing! White Opaque Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates