Sunday, April 22, 2018

MFTWSC381 and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Sparke and Shine!




I decided to use this adorable dragon from the BB Magical Dragons stamp set-so stinkin' CUTE! I colored it up with Copic Markers and cut it out with my ScanNCut2. To cut my circle I used the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables. I sponged the sun rays using the MFT Stencil Sunrise Radiating Rays and some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink

I also cut out a cloud using a Taylored Expressions Build a Scene Rolling Clouds Die and then sponged it with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink. I layered them behind the circle and popped my dragon up over it with Foam Tape. I heat embossed the sentiment on black card stock using Zing! White Opaque Embossing Powder. Finally, I added some Your Next Stamp Silver Tinsel Gumdrops for my sparkle!


That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: BB Magical Dragons
Paper: Taylored Expressions Sugar Cube, Oreo, Lollipop
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers, Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink, Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Outside Ink Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables, MFT Stencil Sunrise Radiating Rays, TE Build a Scene Rolling Clouds, Your Next Stamp Silver Tinsel Gumdrops, Zing! White Opaque Embossing Powder, Foam Tape

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! Love your design!

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card, luv the CAS design and your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Follow Us @soratemplates