Friday, April 27, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #27-3D Cards!


Hello! I made a fun little Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up using the adorable Toadally Awesome Stamp Set for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge#27-3D Cards!

This was my first time inking up this set and I had so much fun with it! I just love all the elements that come with Lawn Fawn sets to build such fun scenes:) The dp comes from the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Spring Paper Pack and I decided to use sentiments from Your Next Stamp.


Thanks for stopping by today! TGIF!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Toadally Awesome, Your Next Stamp Waddles Bring on the BBQ
Paper: TE Kraft, Sprinkles, Sweet Basil, Sugar Cube, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Spring
Ink: TE Oreo, Peapod, Copic Markers
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card Pop Up, TE Grass Border and Wispy Grass Border Dies, Foam Tape




4 comments:

Megan said...

This is absolutely adorable! So much detail! Makes me want to break out that die set and make a box card too. 🤗 Love it!

Fawntastic Creations said...

This is super cute! I love it!

Joyce Heinen said...

What a great box pop-up card. I love how you used the Toadally Awesome set. Thanks for sharing your card with us at lawn Fawnatics!!!

Christiana said...

What a sweet little pond scene! I love how you colored those frogs. You really brought them to life! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Follow Us @soratemplates