Saturday, April 7, 2018

MFT Sketch 379!


Hello! I've been dying to ink up this adorable set that I got recently from My Favorite Things called Snuggle Bunnies-soooo CUTE!  I also wanted to play along with this week's MFTWSC379


I knew I wanted to stamp the sentiment along the angle since it's such a long sentiment. I sponged the sun using the MFT Stencil Sunrise Radiating Rays and some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink. I then stamped the sentiment using my Mini Misti Tool before adding my other layers. The sky was cut out of TE Salt Water Taffy cs and I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop to add the clouds.


I cut the gingham hill out of MFT Gingham Galore dp using a TE Build a Scene Rolling Hills Die and then added the grass using a TE Build a Scene Grassy Hills Die. Just so stinkin' adorable!!! 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies
Paper: MFT Gingham Galore dp TE Salt Water Taffy, Peapod, Sugar Cube
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers
Accessories: MFT Stencil Sunrise Radiating Rays, Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop-Portrait, TE Build a Scene Rolling Hills and Grassy Hills, Mini Misti Tool, Foam Tape

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates